Sunday, April 18, 2010

Being Right!

In my last post, I combined the idea's of tolerance, President Obama, and how we could make this nation 'one' again. Well, I would like to break that up a little. And this time I want to talk about being right.
When people think of being right they sometimes think of just looking good or, they're best. Well, that's OK, but we need to stand for what is right and not care about what other people think. What if our founding fathers cared about that? We would not be a nation. When I say that, I don't mean they didn't care about the people themselves, but that sometimes they had to push certain opinions aside.

Among these disagreements are government, religion, and rights. When we focus on the subject of religion we find that our founding fathers were very focused on following what the bible says. They were considered wrong again by the public. But they did what was right and what they knew was their duty to their country. And that's the privilege of being RIGHT.

No comments:

Post a Comment